Sunday 25 March 2007

About me...

Hi again,

Just a little about my self and some of my recent work this time around.

This a character i'm working on at the moment. Black Annis.
I'm 24 years old and a Sequential Illustrator. I'm currently in my second year of Sequential Illustration Degree in the UK. I'm really into comic book art and love graphic novels. Eventually i would like to be working for one of the big comic book companies. Until then i will have to keep practicing to be the best i can. I prefer to work in pencils alone as my colouring abilities aren't quite up to scratch yet. (Any colourists that would like to have a go at colouring my work please contact me and i would love to send you some work to try out).

I am desperate to get work in the comic industry so anyone out there that can help me out with this please contact me.